Patented design for micro-calotest with quantitative measurement of coating thickness
Taperader®, is by far the only measurement instrument that provides a mobile, fast, in-situ solution for real-time analysis of surface coatings, e.g. soft coatings. Its unique design allows for a wide range of applications on either a lab sample or finished products.
- abrasion depth
- thin coating thickness
- loading system: providing a constant load
- highly defined tape: for micro-grinding
- Speed control system
- Optical height profile measurement system: real-time documentation of abrasion depth in nm resolution
- display: LCD graphical display
- data acquisition and transmission software: built-in software with USB, Bluetooth functions
- Measurement Range: ca. 0,5 mm
- Resolution: ca. 75 nm
- Loading and Measurement tip: Sapphire
- Dimensions: H 109, W 107, B 82 mm
- Weight: 1120 g
- Data Entry: Touchscreen
- Data Output: LCD graphical display, USB, Bluetooth (optional)
- Voltage: Accumulator 7,5 V 220 mA
- Wattage: 100 mA (without Bluetooth)
- Automatic switch to saving mode: after 10 min.
- Measurement Modes:
- Mode 1: time preselection (60/ 120/ 180/ 240 s)
- Mode 2: depth preselection in μm
We are happy to help!
“Made in Germany” Engineering
It is at the heart of our family business.
We develop and product quality testing machines for evaluation of your material, surface and coatings.