Purpose of the Device
FARAX®-Bearing-7208 is a test rig for testing and comparing different type of oils. Therefore, a set of two bearings (7208 size) can be tested with different lubricants. A motor drives the bearings, a hydraulic load can be applied, and a set of sensors is measuring the relevant parameters during the test run.
It can test the fatigue performance of various types of bearings: Conical, Spherical, Cylindrical Roller, Angular Contact, Deep Groove Ball...
• Tested bearing range: 30-450mm
• Speed: 3,000–18,900rpm (depending on field of application)
• Realize pure axial, pure radial, axial/radial simultaneous load
• Load: up to 100kN (hydraulic)
• Online torque measurement
• Multiple lubrication methods: oil immersion, oil spray, drip oils
|Power (motor)||13.5 kW|
|Weight||ca. 900 kg (1984 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||15 to 40 °C (59 to 104 °F)|
|Humidity range||40 to 65 % relative humidity (RH)|
|Speed||0 – 18000 rpm|
Fixture-type design, replace the test head to meet the fatigue test of different types/sizes of bearings
“Made in Germany” Engineering
It is at the heart of our family business.
We develop and produce quality testing machines for evaluation
of your materials, surfaces and coatings.
Fax: +49 (0)931 32298 – 12
Friedrich-Bergius-Ring 11 | 97076 Würzburg | Germany